The last mile before the editor took a while, but last weekend I did the boring final-final checklist of double-spaces, missing questionmarks, and overused words like "but" or "so". Man, I hate that part. But it is done! Codename project "TMH" is off to the editor, final pre-edit landing is almost exactly 50.000 words, just as intended for the first of this Young Adult series book.
No peace for the wicked, I started right away on a novella format of the same series, sort of mini-sequel that I'll plan to use for promotional activities with Wattpad and other platforms. As it is a sequel used for pre-publishing work, it will be hard not to give too much away of the main book.